What is Rapid Casting?
We offer a complete turnkey solution in Rapid Casting, including master patterns and castings based on your CAD designs. We offer a full line of services including painting, sanding, pad printing etc. Parts are usually used for idea verification, functional testing and marketing purposes in showrooms and exhibitions.
Vacuum Casting is a copying technique used for the production of small series of functional plastic parts. By combining SL 3D printing, silicone molds and two-component polyurethanes, Ajatec produces high-quality prototypes or end-use products.
Investment Casting is an industrial process based on lost-wax casting. However, Ajatec has combined modern 3D printing techniques with traditional casting methods and created a fast, affordable way for our customers to order aluminium and zink parts for prototyping use. Investment casting is able to produce components with accuracy, versatility and integrity in a variety of metals and high-performance alloys.
Advantages Of Vacuum Casting
- Unsurpassed total cost in volumes between 5-25 parts
- Delivery times in a few days
- Many types of resins are available for casting, including over-molding
- Cast copies can be made accurate, all-through colored with surface texture
- Mold-life 20 copies or more
Vacuum Casting delivers high-quality parts comparable to injection-molded components. Suitable for fit and function testing, marketing purposes or a series of final parts in limited quantities.
Advantages Of Investment Casting
- Unsurpassed total cost in volumes between 3-7 parts
- Delivery times within days
- Different Aluminium and Zink alloys available on stock
- Machining, X-ray and post processing services available on request
Investment Casting can produce complicated shapes that would be difficult or impossible with other casting methods. It can also produce products with good surface qualities and low tolerances with minimal surface finishing or machining required.